Guidelines for Authors
IEEE style must be used. LaTeX is the preferred method of preparing papers,
although Microsoft Word is also acceptable provided that the correct style is
- Submissions should be in Postscript (.ps) or Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) format.
- Papers should contain a 100-word abstract and a list of keywords.
- There is a limit of 8 pages on the length of papers.
- The deadline for submission is Monday, April 5th 2004 (extended to April
- Submissions for HeteroPar'04 should be sent directly to one of the
- In order to submit an ISPDC paper, you must first register as an author at
the ISPDC submission website here. Once you have registered
and logged in, click on the "Author" button to begin submitting a paper.
Back to main page
Website designed and maintained by Philip
Healy and Keith Power.
Copyright © University College Cork 2004